MTB Strength Training Systems Personal Coaching Website
Welcome to the MTB Strength Training Systems Personal Coaching website! If you are already a member use the log in fields to the right to gain access to the exclusive workouts, videos and contents.
Not already a member? Then check out what you are missing out on…
- Exclusive New Monthly Workouts:Each month I post two new workouts – one based on my Ultimate MTB Workout Program and one based on my MTB Kettlebell Conditioning Program – that reflect the latest exercises and programs I am using in my training facility. Everything is covered for you – exercises, sets and reps – and I remove all of the guesswork for you.I spend thousands of dollars and read dozens of books every year and this website gives you direct access to how I am applying the newest techniques I have learned. Simply log-in, download the workout program and coaching cue handouts, print off the training log and get ready for the most results-producing workouts of your life.
- Skills Clinic Videos:Each month I post a new Skills Clinic video showing you how to apply, practice and improve you technical skills on the bike. By breaking down each skill into the basic movement patterns needed – and showing you how certain exercises improve those movement patterns – I simplify this area of mountain bike training in a way that makes it immediately understandable and applicable.Skills training is where the “rubber meets the trail”, so to speak, and these videos will show you how to improve your body position, pedal stroke, cornering, manualing, bunny hopping and jumping – plus I listen to suggestions from Personal Coaching members on other skills that they want to learn about. It is like having a skills coach on call 24-7 who is dedicated to making sure you know how to ride with more confidence on the trail.
- ESD/ Cardio Workouts: One of the least understood aspects of mountain bike training is Energy Systems Development, or the ability of the body to produce and utilize energy for the specific demands of different types of trail riding. “Cardio training” is not enough when it comes to developing the ability to ride faster and longer on the trail and I have sought out the best experts and resources to help me create the cutting edge ESD workouts that will have you smiling in disbelief as you shave minutes off your best times and crush hills that have always had the upper hand.
- Exclusive Forum:Simply put, this is the only place that you can find me answering any and all questions about mountain bike training. Each week I get hundreds of emails from riders seeking advice and as much as I would like to answer each and every one – believe me, I’ve tried! – it would leave me burned out and unable to help anyone. That is when I realized I had to come up with a better way and that is why I created the MTB Strength Training Systems Personal Coaching forum.Through it you will gain immediate and exclusive access to me to answer any and all training questions – most questions are answered with 24 hours. I can help you modify your workouts to accommodate injuries, unusual schedules or anything else that can keep you from getting the most out of your training plan. You can even post videos of your exercise form for me to critique – the only other way to gain this type of access to me is to move to Grand Junction and join my training facility!
- Coaching Tips: By working with real people on a weekly basis I am able to refine the coaching tips that I use to teach exercises. This is one of the things that separates me from so many other “internet gurus” – I actually train real people in a real facility and so I know how to help real riders improve their exercise technique. These coaching tips go way beyond the typical “watch me now do this” type of coaching and are in depth explanation of what you want to feel while you do the movement. I’ve found this focus on feeling to really help the clients in my facility quickly improve their technique and safety. By bringing my latest tips and techniques to you I am able to act as your personal coach and help you understand how to get more out of each rep.
- Exercise Video Demos and Coaching Cue Handouts: You will gain access to every single exercise demo video I have produced – over 100 and counting – plus my entire Coaching Cue Handout library. You will be able to see an exercise in action while listening to my coaching cues and/ or be able to print of the Coaching Cue Handout to take to the gym for easy reference. Each video is also downloadable in an MP4 format so you can download it to you smartphone, tablet or other mobile device to take with you as well. It is like having me there coaching you wherever you go.
- Plus much more! In addition to everything listed above you will gain access to my collection of 15 Minute Trail Rider Tune Up mini-workouts, exclusive articles and interviews. I am always adding new stuff that I feel will help my Inner Circle members achieve their riding goals.
Ready to sign up? You can gain access to all of this for only $17 a month. Just click the Add to Cart button below to get started!
You will receive 30 days access to the exclusive Personal Coaching Member’s
area where you’ll receive awesome mini-workouts, coaching tips and personal help directly from me. If you choose to remain an Personal Coaching member after 30 days, each month will renew at $17. Of course, you can cancel anytime with absolutely no obligation by sending a simple email to email@example.com, never to be billed again
Not quite sure yet? Click on the link below to learn more about why this is the absolute best investment you can make in yourself to help you ride faster, longer and with more confidence on the trail.